The number of ways that businesses can interact with their stakeholders using videos are rapidly increasing. Every day we watch multiple, especially short, videos on various devices. These movies require skills, video techniques, creativity and time in order to become a compelling story. Freelancers
- How do you know in advance that the freelancer is creative, experienced and works cost efficiently?
- How can you find the most suitable freelancer for your project?
- How do you communicate your wishes clearly, come to an agreement and manage the process in its entirety?
- How do you agree in advance that your payment is only transferred when you’re happy with the results?
Freelancers want their portfolio to be found and consequently draw in jobs that match their area of expertise, creativity and professional skills. They need their work to be endorsed and a guarantee that they’ll be paid when they’ve finished the project.
- Viedit was founded due to a personal experience creating a sports video. We learned that it takes a lot more than just using a GoPro to create a great movie. But it was hard finding the right video editors. Our goal is to create an honest, transparent and worldwide video production platform, where:
- Clients can easily find and work with the best freelance moviemakers all around the world.
- Movie professionals receive a fair payment and get endorsed for their work.
Viedit only showcases professional’s portfolios containing movies that have been uploaded on their YouTube or Vimeo channels. On the filmmakers portfolios they can also express their skills, experiences and video editing software they master. Both movies and editors can be marked as favorite, which makes it easier for clients to find the most suitable professional who can do the job. Upon finishing the movie, the client rates the editor for the movie they created. Both clients and movie makers can comment on the public work of an editor, which encourages everyone to give reviews and increases the overall quality of our community of movie makers.
No-cure-no-pay-guarantee: Viedit only transfers the money to the editor or animator when the job is done. More on pricing.
- We believe storytelling through short videos can be very effective.
- We believe the power of storytelling lies in the hands of professionals who have the right experience, creativity and equipment.